Gowers Corner - Then and Now

Gowers Corner o PhoneGower's Corner
As it looked before the “open range” ended and before nearby B-Square Ranch was established. Looking south along U.S. 41 at the intersection of SR 52. Mr. Gower’s station, built-in 1926, was the area’s only store for years. Photo courtesy of the Burgert Brothers Photography Collection at the Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System. (5084)

 

Bowen: Gowers Corner on its way to becoming a corner of commerce
https://www.tampabay.com/news/bowen-gowers-corner-on-its-way-to-becoming-a-corner-of-commerce/2262210/

Gowers Corner June 1925o PhoneGowers Corner June 1925

 

More about Gowers Corner